Monday 24 November 2014

New Reportage Final Piece in Progress

So I decided my old final piece (the tracing paper collage; see a previous post) was becoming a little crowded. The more I was layering on it the more messy it was looking and the more it was getting a bit confusing. Also images of people around London wasn't communicating about the pay gap all that well. Meanwhile going around London to draw I've been hearing all sorts of funny/interesting conversations around and a lot of them communicate people's attitude towards money and pay....So I picked some of my favourite quotes of these and mapped where I'd heard them and decided to illustrate around that instead....

Map with just text of overheard conversations:

With illustrations:




I'll be adding a few more drawings before I call it a day on this one and possibly some more quotes if I hear any good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment