Monday 18 May 2015

Independent State Project Continued

After the drawing day with the chilldren in Peckham square, have been inspired by their drawings to make work based on them.

 Linocuts:  






Tried printing on fabric - may incorporate this into our quilt:


Research into patterns by drawing them from library books:




(Off topic) Some linocuts I've been working on for cervical cancer charity event raffle. Event is called "overact":



(Back on topic...slightly) Some tiles I saw in the pub...continuing my research into patterns:



Trip to London Met archives:


Where we found photographs of Camberwell back in the day:


Observing City of London dragons:


And other points of interest in the City of London such as"Commemoration of Heroic Self Sacrifice":



The Guildhall:


Church:


 Used to be a church:



More pictures of London Met Archives:





City of London:



Stamps I made:


Lady in Peckham:


Independent State of Camberwell meeting:



Sketchbook pattern designs with stamps:





A drawing done in my bathtub - the patterns were still on my mind (disolvable crayons - don't worry!) 


Organising my week:


Third Year Postcard Exhibition in North London:



More London Met Archive pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment