Sunday 10 April 2016

Research

Have been continuing to research around the idea of fictitious nature. One way I've been doing this is by drawing from imagination and memory as it gives me the freedom to choose colours and shapes:



Have been noticing fictitious plant forms in my daily life, for example in this shoe shop's window display:




Have been doing observational drawing from real plants on my visit to the new forest:


Also been continuing to research artists who use wire in sculptural work so visited this Sophie Ryder exhibition at Salisbury Cathedral. Enjoyed this exhibition also as am generally interested in art which is shown in new/unusual contexts. The following photos are of the art as well as details of the Cathedral I liked:





























No comments:

Post a Comment