Friday 1 April 2016

Experimenting, planning

Have been continuing to experiment making pipe cleaner/wire shapes based on fictional plant forms to discover which shapes are most effective...











\
















Also experimented making shapes out of paper:


Thinking through making about the nature and movement of a mobile...








Decided to start to plan how I am going to make a hanging mobile out of my plant forms:





My favourite piece from the MA Printmaking show by Sineid Codd:



The wedding invites I illustrated are finished and have been sent out:






 Further experimenting with pipe cleaner/wire plant shapes:






























Went to the Bad Karma Impala event in Brixton:


The event was inspiring to me as it helped up and coming artists and also was raising money for an important cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment